- 27 Sep 2023
- 2 Minutes to read
Scalefusion November 5th, 2022 Release Notes
- Updated on 27 Sep 2023
- 2 Minutes to read
Scalefusion Dashboard: v41.1.0
Scalefusion Android Agent version: v8.7.15
- Scalefusion Agent and Remote Cast client are now available in Japanese and Portuguese languages.
- Feature Enhancements
- Stop Rollout of Enterprise Store Applications: IT Admins can stop the rollout of any enterprise application in case an incorrect version is uploaded or to prevent any accidental or buggy app rollouts.
- New APIs for MDM SDK: New APIs have been added to the MDM SDK for 3rd party applications, app management, Date/Time Management, Policy Management, and Lock/Unlock devices.
- Connectivity History Reports: Restructuring of the API and the mechanism of collecting Connectivity History reports. Now the reports also give mobile network history data.
- Remote Command to Uninstall Apps: Apps can be uninstalled via Remote commands as well.
- Huawei SDK support: Huawei devices can be enrolled with Huawei Assist, an application similar to Wingman containing SDK for Huawei devices. Please note that this is a Beta release.
- Polygonal Geofences: Along with circular geofences IT admins can also create polygonal geofences to track the movement of devices.
- Generic Management (Policy) Enhancements
- Time zone settings: New additions in timezone settings to configure automatic network time & timezone.
- Mac address for wifi: The Mac address is synced for all the WiFis and will show below the Wifi name in Full Device Information.
- Location controls for BYOD devices to offer better privacy for employee-owned devices.
- Option to Disable Edge Panel.
- Option to control Double tap to Wake.
- Option to control Alarm Volume.
- Option to set Volume levels to 0.
- Uninstall unapproved apps in Agent & Kiosk mode: Scalefusion MDM agent will automatically uninstall the applications that are not approved in the device profile.
- Prefer Chrome over Scalefusion browser shortcut enhancement.
- Block Incoming MMS on Samsung Knox devices.
- Set Lock screen to None - We have extended the support on Samsung knox devices.
- Schedule power off for Knox and Wingman-supported devices. Please note we can only schedule Power OFF and NOT Power ON.
- Use the Exit pattern to exit out of lost mode just in case the device loses connectivity.
- Issue Fixes
- Users can toggle the mobile data option.
- Users with full access to Playstore were not able to open the apps installed from Playstore.
- Keep Always ON was not functional in Agent mode.
- Users were able to create/connect to Hotspot using the Hotspot tile.
- Scalefusion Browser usage time was not added to screen time.
- Please note that Scalefusion Browser usage time includes Scalefusion agent usage time as well.
- Fixed issues with Data Usage collection & reporting.
- Please note that the data usage collection improvements will improve the data collected post the update of the agent.
- The incognito mode was not disabled in Scalefusion Browser.
Development: Lalit Boraste, Ganesan Gopal, Ujwal Patil, Ajay Anarse, Sandip, Tejashree Dhole, Shashank, Ashish, Manish
QA: Chandana Tirumalareddy, Manoj Sutar, Saili Chavan, Monali Ahire, Preeti Verma, Sagar Lasurkar, Hrishikesh