- 18 Sep 2023
- 1 Minute to read
Enroll using License Key
- Updated on 18 Sep 2023
- 1 Minute to read
You can even enroll your Android device using the License key that you receive once you purchase a Scalefusion License. All you need to do is enter the 16-digit license key on your device and follow the steps further.
The document describes in detail how to enroll your device with the License key.
Before You Begin
- Have a valid Scalefusion account
- Have a License key
- The Android Device must be running Android 6.0 and higher and is Android Enterprise Ready
- On Devices, the standard Android OOB experience that allows you to enter a GMail account during device setup should be followed.
- Install Scalefusion on your Android device
- Tap on OTHER ENROLLMENT OPTIONS
- A new box will open with a number of options. Here, tap License Key
- You may see this screen. Click Agree
- Enter the 16-digit license key in the space provided and tap on Verify License.
- Wait for the license key to be verified. Once it’s done, you will see the Device Name screen. Enter a name for your device and tap Submit
- The next step is to add this device to a Device Group. If you have created a Device Group and Device Profile on the Scalefusion dashboard, then you can enter the group key and select the profile.
- All Device profiles will be listed. You can select a device profile that you wish to apply to your device
- Next, you will get to the Permissions screen. Complete the Setup (Grant all the permissions to the Scalefusion app)
- All the apps and other settings set up through the device profile (if selected) will show up on your device. See the screenshot for an example
- On your Scalefusion Dashboard, in the Devices section, you will see a Briefcase icon next to the device if the setup is properly complete.
Your device is enrolled now.